Professional Training and Higher Studies
Adult Professional CourseIn our humble effort to provide jobs to the most needy and deserving in the community, we provide opportunities to the students aspiring for higher education or professional training, empowering the beneficiary to become self-reliant. We are sponsoring higher education/technical education/rehabilitation programs, particularly for women from disadvantaged backgrounds and minority community, giving them the opportunity to reach their potential and progressively move into the mainstream.
Hospitality ManagementThis project concentrates on the young adults from the slums, who need more support in order to make their way in life. Under this project we have had beneficiaries taking training in various courses such TTC, Montessori Training, Beautician Training and Hospitality Management. We also have students pursuing courses in Law, Engineering and MBA. A number of our beneficiaries have got good jobs in the government, hospitality industry, corporate and as Montessori teachers.
THEY HAVE MADE US PROUD!!
- Sunita Das: Completed MBBS and MS and is serving in the Govt. Hospital of the city.
- Kartick Choudhury: Completed Hotel management and Food Technology course from a renowned Catering Institute in Taratolla and is now working in an Indian restaurant in Germany.
- Satyajit Das: Completed Masters Degree with English (Hons.) and has been able to get the post of a High rank Govt. officer qualifying through competitive exams.
- Ms. Lala Rukh: After completing her Masters Degree with English (Hons.) from Kolkata University, she got a job as a secondary school teacher by competing in School Service Commission Examination.
- Poonam Mondal: After completing B.Com. & TTC course, she is working as In-charge of the Montessori section of a very renowned school “Prarambh”.
- Ms. Saheen Farida: After completing her class XII, she took special training in Counseling the patients for Eye operation and related factors from the Ophthalmology Department of “Priyambada Devi Birla Eye Foundation” at Madurai and is working now in an Eye clinic of the city. She has been awarded as the Best candidate for counseling.
- Shomit Sharma: After completing his Graduation and Masters Degree in Business Administration, he is working as Manager in the Accounts Department in the “Chevrolette Company”.
- Ashok Lal Rajak: After completing his Masters Degree in Business Administration, he is working as a senior officer in TCS (Tata Consultancy Services).
- Lali Biswas: Completed special training in “Skin treatment” from VLCC Institute and for her excellent training, she has been absorbed by the Institute itself.
- Sanjib Das: After completing training in Computer hardware, he is working as a Service Engineer in LG Electronics.
- Ms. Ishani Mahato: After completing Graduation, appeared for the Selection exam. Railway Board and is now working as an Officer in the Railways.
- Sanjay Sheet: He is now perusing his post graduation in M.Sc. Chemistry from IIT Roorkee.